Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Female Solo Scat Scenes

Thanks

Смущение Female Solo Scat Scenes

Completely Covered

I walk into the restroom and sit down on the edge of the bathtub, while I am taking off my shoes I feel my ass ready to explode I stand up and shit into my 1 piece outfit, I go into the bathtub and unbutton the crotch releasing the shit ball inside, I spread my butt cheeks and poop a huge amount directly in the tub. I bend down and tell you to join me, I start by rubbing the shit on my legs and working my way to my clit, the stinky warm shit feels so good, I strip out of my clothes and cover myself with my poop and spray pee , smelling and masturbating to my stinky shit.

Filesize: 547 MB
    Duration: 00:12:07
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 6185 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 123 Kbps

Download: File.Al

Completely Covered.part1.rar
    Completely Covered.part2.rar

Thanks

Big Poop Through My Tiny White Thong

Look at my sexy white thong and skirt�� I know you want to sniff my stinky butthole. Jack off while I tease you and beg for you to fuck me in my ass while I poop through my white lace thong a nice BIG messy poop! I want you to shoot your sperm deep inside of my butthole ! If you like being teased and told what to do�� This video is for you!!

Filesize: 649 MB
    Duration: 00:08:58
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 10.0 Mbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 101 Kbps

big poop through my tiny white thong.part1.rar
    big poop through my tiny white thong.part2.rar
    Last edited by dwarf; 03-25-2016 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks

Daddy Doesn�t Knock

I am laying on my bed masturbating, I didn�t see you there peeking in on me. Then I see you, I am nervous at first but then I see you have your pants around your ankles jerking off to me. What are you doing pervert, you are my step dad your sick. Can I call you daddy I know you love that, I always wanted to catch you in the act of jerking off to me. I�ve always told my mom about your perverted ways, Now I have the proof Mom will be home any minute now and you will be long gone. Wait what you want to make a deal? Let me think.. Well there is one thing I can think of, why don�t you lay down at the foot of the bed and I will explain everything to you. Once you lay down, I tease you and tell you your going to be eating my sweet tight ass, no actually it will be my shit, your going to be my toilet slave . You are going to be doing this from now on so get used to to, open up. I shit a thick hard turd into your mouth you swallow it, then I give you some thing warm and refreshing to drink. Do you like that daddy ?

Filesize: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:10:27
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 12.3 Mbps
    Audio: PCM, 2 channels, 1536 Kbps

Daddy Doesn�t Knock.part1.rar
    Daddy Doesn�t Knock.part2.rar

Thanks

Alexa Says

Let�s play a game you must complete each task that I give you and pause the video if you do not complete the task you must not continue the video. After you complete the task you may come back and get your treat, I strip and tease you taking off a piece of clothing after each task. The tasks get harder as I go along, ending with a great view of my ass pooping over top of you and you eating my poop.

Filesize: 1.03 GB
    Duration: 00:17:47
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8000 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 Kbps

Alexa Says.part1.rar
    Alexa Says.part2.rar

Thanks

Black Mail PantyHose Poop

The Boss calls me to his office as I walk in he notices my ripped pantyhose, He doesn�t like seeing ripped pantyhose it is against our uniform policy. He has me sit down and tell him why I love my job, I would do anything to keep it. And my boss knows that I need my job so he uses it to blackmail me. I start to tease him and show my sexy legs but he doesn�t want me to do that, he wants me to get very very dirty and shit into my pantyhose! I try to talk my way out of it, but its no use I sit at the edge of the chair and fill my pantyhose with firm shit!! Then I am made to masturbate with my fresh warm shit all over my clit until I orgasm and made to wear them all day at work!!

Filesize: 1.38 GB
    Duration: 00:19:30
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 99.1 Kbps

Black Mail PantyHose Poop.part1.rar
    Black Mail PantyHose Poop.part2.rar
    Black Mail PantyHose Poop.part3.rar

Thanks

Daddy Likes It

I come and sit down at the kitchen table you have what looks to be my favorite breakfast on the table, I take a bite and realize it is not peanut butter and I take a drink and it�s not milk. I am upset with this but you tell me that the doctor said to feed me this alternative because the others give me gas, I wont take another bite! It is gross, I try and leave the table but you wont allow it, I plead and still nothing. I really have to use the restroom daddy! Still nothing I think you enjoy watching me squirm around in my chair knowing any moment I may explode , I cant hold it I stand up and fill my diaper with pee , so much it leaks out the sides, I am upset and then I fill my diaper with messy poop. I am embarrassed and ask to go to the restroom, you say no and hand me a penis shaped toy and tell me to use it on myself while you watch. I do but I am not happy about it I fuck my tight pussy smearing my poop all over my bottom, I do start enjoying it after I feel how amazing I feel. After I orgasm I give you the dirty diaper and tell you that you cannot leave until your finished eating it.

Filesize: 982 MB
    Duration: 00:13:34
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 102 Kbps

daddy likes it.part1.rar
    daddy likes it.part2.rar
    Last edited by dwarf; 03-26-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks

Fart Poop Smell

Filesize: 383 MB
    Duration: 00:10:30
    Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 4923 Kbps
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 256 Kbps

Fart_Poop_Smell.rar
    Last edited by dwarf; 03-30-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks

Dirty Cowgirl

So you want a dirty girl? I can be very very dirty, I show you just how dirty I can get a start farting and having you smell between my cheeks, you love the smell . Now that is just the beginning, I grab my pink toy and spit on my finger getting my butt hole nice and wet teasing it with my toy. I put my panties back up and fill them with shit, is this dirty enough for you? Well I can get dirtier I rub my clit with my toy covered in poop, you get harder and harder watching me pleasure myself.

Filesize: 826 MB
    Duration: 00:14:22
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 7713 Kbps

Dirty Cowgirl.part1.rar
    Dirty Cowgirl.part2.rar

Thanks

Filling My Gold Bikini

I tease you with my sexy body, taking my skirt and top off as I strip out of them you see my shiny gold bikini! You love shiny clothing it is one of your fetishes I talk dirty to you and tell you to smell my ass, I fart in your face over and over again I see how it makes your cock grow , so I tell you I have a surprise since you like my stinky farts you will love this, I push and start filling my gold bikini bottoms full of poop its hard and you love the way its poking through the shiny fabric, you love watching ! I overfill them with a stinky huge poop ! I stand up and pull down my bikini so you can see the huge mess I tease you with it until I make you cum on the top of the mound !

Filesize: 714 MB
    Duration: 00:12:00
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8166 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 Kbps

Filling My Gold Bikini.part1.rar
    Filling My Gold Bikini.part2.rar

Thanks

Fulfilling Your Fantasy

We both know why you are here,you are here because you are failing my class and will do anything to get a passing grade. Luckily for you I know just the thing, but first I want to here you beg I see the way you look at me in class getting so horny for me. I start stripping out of my clothes, telling you how I really have to poop and you will be lucky enough to eat it. Looking at my tight ass and butt plug you agree to give it a try, I get down on all fours and start pushing out a big pile of poop onto a plate, after I finish I order you to eat every piece until the plate is clean .

Filesize: 699 MB
    Duration: 00:09:40

Fulfilling Your Fantasy.part1.rar
    Fulfilling Your Fantasy.part2.rar

Thanks

3 Day Shit

I am laying naked on my chaise telling you what I�ve eaten in the last 3 days, its all stored inside of me and ready to come out. I spread my cheeks and push you start seeing the tip of my very hard very LARGE poop poking through, It finally makes it out and it falls to the ground. It is followed by some soft wet shit the smears down my butt cheek. You want to smell it, taste it and lick it. I tell you what I want you to do with it and smear some on my ass, wipe and blow you a kiss.

Filesize: 559 MB
    Duration: 00:09:44
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 7704 Kbps

Download: File.al

3 Day Shit.part1.rar
    3 Day Shit.part2.rar

Thanks

Best Crap

Filesize: 791 MB
    Duration: 00:11:15
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 9708 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 108 Kbps

Best Crap.part1.rar
    Best Crap.part2.rar

Thanks

Eat Her Shit

Filesize: 773 MB
    Duration: 00:10:41
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 107 Kbps

Eat Her Shit.part1.rar
    Eat Her Shit.part2.rar

Thanks

Homemade Pastries Poo Licious

Filesize: 397 MB
    Duration: 00:13:05
    Video: AVI, 29.970 fps, 4095 Kbps
    Audio: MP3

Homemade Pastries Poo Licious.rar

Thanks

Huge Breakfast Disaster

I walk into the kitchen and as soon as I open the refrigerator door I fill my cotton panties with a HUGE poop! I am shocked at what just happened and at the amount, I feel the huge mound that is in my panties, squishing and molding it to fit my hands. I play with it for a moment and then decide to continue what I was doing before my accident which was to get a bowl of cereal and eat it, I pour the milk and cereal and sit on the floor squishing my poop panties while eating my breakfast. After I finish my breakfast I pull down my panties and show you the huge mess.

Filesize: 590 MB
    Duration: 00:08:09
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 103 Kbps

Huge Breakfast Disaster.part1.rar
    Huge Breakfast Disaster.part2.rar

Thanks

Huge Shit and Squirting

I just got home from a hot date and I am so horny, I have been rubbing and touching myself all day, and now I want to feel a cock inside of me. I lift up my dress and rub my clit, it feels so good, fingering my asshole I lay down and take my toy filling my pussy getting so wet. I feel a big messy poop ready to come out, It must be from all the seafood I ate I continue fucking my pussy and shitting at the same time, I orgasm and squirt while pooping!! When I am finished I look at the massive turd on the leather sofa.

Filesize: 681 MB
    Duration: 00:09:59
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 9432 Kbps

Huge Shit Squirting.part1.rar
    Huge Shit Squirting.part2.rar

Thanks

Jeans Explosion

I couldn�t hold my poop, I bend over and let out a loud bubbly fart followed by wet stink poop filling my jeans. I feel the warmth running on my ass and pussy I push out more, rubbing my ass its moving up my butt crack I unzip my jeans and poop into them, I miss a little and shit on the floor oops picking the shit up and putting it into my jeans. I love the way the mushy shit feels I masturbate with my shit and smear it all over my clit and ass cheeks.

Filesize: 289 MB
    Duration: 00:11:52
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 3215 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Jeans Explosion.rar

Thanks

Mall Disaster Poop In My Pants

I love shopping, I need a new dress and some cute shirts, I look through the clothes on the rack and I start ripping smelly loud farts, Oh my I hope nobody here can smell me, I continue ripping farts and feel my stomach bubble up oh no I have to poop. I ask the women about using the restroom and she said that it�s for employees only. I try to hold it, but I cannot I panic and poop right into my coral tights filling the butt with my poop. What will I do now, If anyone see�s me like this Omg I hate to think that, I pull them down and pull them back up. I have to pee filling them and the floor with my warm pee. Now I�m completely covered, I take them off and leave them on the floor for the employee to pick up.

Filesize: 984 MB
    Duration: 00:13:41
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 9944 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 104 Kbps

Mall Disaster Poop In My Pants.part1.rar
    Mall Disaster Poop In My Pants.part2.rar

Thanks

Messy Enema Bath

I want to be a dirty girl, The only way I know how to get dirty is to poop in my jeans. So I use my enema and fill my ass with water and poop in my jeans, and in the bath tub so I can roll around in my poop. I cover my clothes with brown poopy water and smear my poop all over! I�m such a dirty girl, I masturbate through my clothes and invite you in to clean up the mess.

Filesize: 859 MB
    Duration: 00:11:53
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 105 Kbps

Messy Enema Bath.part1.rar
    Messy Enema Bath.part2.rar

Thanks

Messy Leotard Poop

I start by teasing you with my stinky ass farting in your face and making you smell them, pulling my leotard thong to the side. I start farting and pushing out poop, over and over again so much poop and tons of farts in my sexy outfit!

Filesize: 621 MB
    Duration: 00:11:23
    Resolution: 1920x1090
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 7301 Kbps

Messy Leotard Poop.part1.rar
    Messy Leotard Poop.part2.rar

Thanks

Mommy Knows Best

Good morning sweetie, you are just waking up from a nap and I see you are a little fussy and crying. Daddy should be home any minute now with some milk, still crying I try and calm you down, I haven�t changed your diaper in months I�ve been to afraid because I didn�t want to know if you took after your small penis father but you wont stop crying so I take your diaper off and see that my worst nightmare is true you have such a small baby penis . I give you your binkie and you are quiet I am so upset about your tiny dick I make you upset and now there is nothing to calm you I grab your baby penis and stroke you telling you how horrible it will be when your with any girls in the future, your testicles are like tiny dried up raisins laughing at you still crying, I put the binkie in my butt hole and coat it with mommy�s special chocolate you love so much. Now finally peace and quiet , I know what will make you happy how about a Popsicle? I bend over and spread my cheeks and catch my poop in my hand and feed you my waste, lick it baby it will make you happy! You nibble and suck on mommy�s poop and makes me very happy.

Filesize: 337 MB
    Duration: 00:13:50
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 3202 Kbps

Mommy Knows Best.rar

Thanks

Never Good Enough

I invited you over today because I feel like I have lead you on just a little bit, You have been confessing your love for me for months now over email. But I hate to tell you this but your just not good enough for me, you will never get to put your cock inside of me that is the way it will always be. But I wanted to give you the option of smell my ass and eating my shit, you have confessed your love for me now and promised you would do anything for me and to me so now I want you to eat my shit. You get down on the floor and I shit into a container filling it up to the brim, now I want you to clean my ass this is the closest you will ever be to me. I tell you to get your fork and lick, smell and taste my shit what you cant finish now you will finish later, always have me inside of you.

Filesize: 603 MB
    Duration: 00:11:07
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 7255 Kbps

Never Good Enough.part1.rar
    Never Good Enough.part2.rar

Thanks

No Escape Toilet Slavery

Well looks like we have a new victim my new toilet slave there is no escaping this , I know you must be starving I haven�t fed you in what 3-4 days now, Trying to break you. Make you love my shit but no still nothing. I hope you never love the taste of my waste, I love to see you suffer. Cringe at the thought of feeding time . I use my hand cuffs and cuff you to my chair and get my mouth spreader out so you must eat my shit. Remember if you do not eat you will die of starvation.Which life is better? My girls friends are coming by later to shit in your mouth but I want to be one who breaks you and gives you a good idea of whats to come. I fart and blow it into your face and shit in your mouth forcing you to swallow I then piss and make you savor the taste.

Filesize: 297 MB
    Duration: 00:17:22
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 2191 Kbps

No Escape Toilet Slavery.rar

Thanks

i Am Your Weakness

You are standing in front of me I walk in and you are completely infatuated with me, I tell you not to be scared and to come closer, pulling out a vial telling you to smell it and you are intoxicated with my smell. Under my control I own you, you are weak and my vial keeps you under my control. I have you pick a room to go into telling you that you can have all of me, you can put your hard cock in any hole, your dizzy with obsession and I have you sniff the vial again bringing you into the room locking the door behind me. Now this isnt what you were expecting but it doesn�t matter because you are mine forever, I have you go to your knees and open your mouth filling it with my goddess shit, I tell you to feel me inside of you savoring the favor of your new owner. Letting you sniff the vial and having you clean my ass, you are a weak man so easy to control my toilet slave for the rest of your life.

Filesize: 868 MB
    Duration: 00:16:05
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 7219 Kbps

i Am Your Weakness.part1.rar
    i Am Your Weakness.part2.rar

Thanks

Public Diaper Desperation

I am getting ready for school, I grab my diaper I really hate wearing them but I cannot hold my poop sometimes so I must wear them, I head out the door and get on my bike and head to school. I start pedaling and feel a fart which I let out, then I feel whats coming after I jump off my bike and poop my diaper right there, oh no I have to get home so I get back on my bike and feel the squishy diaper against my ass and it smells so strong! I head home and get into the garage, take off my diaper and start masturbating with my shit covered butt until I cum, I have to get cleaned up before I go back out, I guess I should have brought another diaper with me !

Filesize: 720 MB
    Duration: 00:09:58
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 10000 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps

Public Diaper Desperation.part1.rar
    Public Diaper Desperation.part2.rar

Thanks

Pantyhose Explosion

I completely fill my pantyhose with hot shit, It fills the butt and goes down both legs. 2 angles so you can see all off the best angles! I shake my full pantyhose showing off the HUGE mess!! I love shitting my pantyhose !!

Filesize: 509 MB
    Duration: 00:07:50
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8973 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 104 Kbps

Pantyhose Explosion.part1.rar
    Pantyhose Explosion.part2.rar

Thanks

Served Hot & Fresh

You come back to me just like I told you before you would be addicted to my poop, even though you will never get to fuck me or touch me this is the closest you will ever get to being with me. Today you have come back with a pretty plate, you are hungry aren�t you I want you to beg me for my shit. You do and I allow you to have the privilege of watching me shit onto your dinner plate, as I fill your plate you smell the sweet toxic aroma filling the room and your cock grows knowing that I will soon be in your stomach. You first lick my poop, savoring every inch of my poop, then you greedily devour the entire plate for me.

Filesize: 712 MB
    Duration: 00:11:31
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8501 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 121 Kbps

Served Hot & Fresh.part1.rar
    Served Hot & Fresh.part2.rar

Thanks

Red Becomes Her

Filesize: 814 MB
    Duration: 00:11:15
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 103 Kbps

Red Becomes Her.part1.rar
    Red Becomes Her.part2.rar

Thanks

Plastic Diaper Filling

I walk into the restroom, I really have to poop! I have my diaper on under my plastic diaper just in case I explode everywhere, I love wearing them I can walk around all day with my wet diaper! I squat down and start filling it wet squishy farts come out along with runny wet poop! I fill it and squish it until it starts squish out the sides ,making a big mess inside the plastic diaper, I masturbate and love the feeling. I am keeping this on all day I get dressed and head out the door.

Filesize: 845 MB
    Duration: 00:11:41
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 101 Kbps

Plastic Diaper Filling.part1.rar
    Plastic Diaper Filling.part2.rar

Thanks
    XXXYOO.COM DOWNLOAD SPY PORN VIDEOS|SPY MASTURBATION SPYCAM VIDEO

Smearing It On Thick

I am laying on the floor just getting home from work and want to relax, I start by rubbing my pussy and fingering my ass. I want you to tongue my butthole, I love the way it feels. I continue rubbing my clit and start pushing I want you to lick my poop as it it poking out of my ass, but do not eat it I have a special treat for you. I push and it starts poking out, now stop licking I shit out a big poop and flip over pick it up and start smearing it all over my sexy body, covering the entire front of me. I cum and tell you to lick me clean, taste my shit!

Filesize: 772 MB
    Duration: 00:13:23
    Resolution: 1920x1090
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 7741 Kbps

Smearing It On Thick.part1.rar
    Smearing It On Thick.part2.rar

Thread Information